Hello & Welcome!
I am so happy you are here.
Today, I want to talk to you about this absolutely beautiful Maternity Photo Session I recently did here in Delray Beach, FL.
As you as aware, we extended our New Parent's Special Offer till February 28th.
It's $200 OFF your Maternity Photo Session, plus $200 towards your Newborn Photo Session AND $400 Print Credit towards an additional Print Package on each session.
(No, they cannot be combined or passed on to another session. )
I love giving. That's a fact that I won't ever apologize for it.
( My accountant doesn't always agree with me but I am a giver so she's settled with this idea for now. I love you Lily!)
This gorgeous family found me through our Instagram Account and we started talking about what she had in mind.
Once we had our phone consultation, I knew we were a good match.
(Important point above. ALWAYS make sure you are on the same page as your photographer. If you love their work but you are not compatible in personalities, find someone else! Trust me. I've been doing this long enough to know that it's very important. It includes me as well. If you don't find a connection with me as your photographer, no matter what I do, you won't like your experience and I always want you to love every bit of it. )
We set the date. My assistant sent her the Agreement for her to sign, along with the Invoice to pay for the session in full. Hired the Makeup & Hair Artist. Penciled her into our schedule.
The day came and I was so excited to meet them all.
I always welcome the full family for a Maternity Photo Session because I know how important these moments are.
So, if you have a support system that you'd like to include in your Maternity Photo Session. Don't hold back.
Just let me know so I can manage the space.
For Jean's Maternity Photo Session, we included In Studio Photos and At the beach sunset photos.
They were running a bit late so we didn't have as much time as I would have liked but I am fully aware that everything always happens for a reason!
As soon as the kiddos sat in front of me, magic sparked everywhere!
These kiddos need a whole session just for them. My goodness they are gorgeous!
I'm not exaggerating. You'll see!
As far as the beach, we got there when the parking lot was closing. Thankfully I know the security and she's an angel. She let me park for 20 minutes before closing. That's all I had to work with.
Still, Delray Beach Sunsets NEVER fail me.
Look at the sky!
No, I didn't do heavy editing at all.
This was all al naturale!
I love my job. I love my clients. I love this city!
If you are wanting to take advantage of this New Parent's Deal then contact us ASAP.
We don't have a lot of availability but I would find a way to accommodate you <3
January February March April May (3) June (3) (7) July (7) (4) August (4) (1) September (1) (1) October (1) (5) November (5) (1) December (1)
(16) January (16) (3) February (3) (4) March (4) (4) April (4) (6) May (6) (4) June (4) (2) July (2) (2) August (2) September October November December
(1) January (1) February (1) March (1) April (4) May (4) (1) June (1) July (2) August (2) (2) September (2) October (2) November (2) (6) December (6)
(2) January (2) (4) February (4) (4) March (4) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) June (2) July (2) (5) August (5) September (5) October (5) (3) November (3) (4) December (4)
(3) January (3) (2) February (2) (1) March (1) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) (4) June (4) (3) July (3) (2) August (2) (7) September (7) (2) October (2) (6) November (6) December
(3) January (3) (3) February (3) (5) March (5) (4) April (4) May (6) June (6) (10) July (10) (9) August (9) (3) September (3) (6) October (6) (4) November (4) (5) December (5)
(12) January (12) (3) February (3) (1) March (1) April May June July August September October November December