Hello & Welcome!
I am so happy you are here.
Today, I want to talk to you about Maternity Photo Session with me here in Delray Beach, FL.
The pregnancy stage of a woman’s life is one of the fastest growing developmental times.
You are growing a baby – yay you! I know it’s not always comfortable…the cramps, the bloating, the swelling… oh my not feeling so amazing?! It’s ok.
My job as a photographer is to make you look and feel amazing for just about an hour or two.
Then you can throw your legs up and eat chocolate the rest of the day!
A Maternity Photo Session is designed to celebrate and document the precious new life growing within.
This is one of my favorite sessions as it is a combination of glamour, beautiful belly and romance.
A Maternity Photo Session can be an artistic studio shoot or it can take place at a location of your choice.
Some favorites include a local beach or natural field shortly before sunset, one of the many gorgeous parks, gardens or wooded areas in our beautiful Delray Beach city.
These photos will help your children to know how proud you were to be their mother and what a privilege carrying them was.
Here are the answers to some of the questions you may have. Specially, if this is the first time you are having a Beautiful Maternity Photo Session with me.
WHEN SHOULD I SCHEDULE MY MATERNITY PHOTO SESSION?
32-37 weeks is perfect for most moms to be.
This is a time frame where your beautiful belly is of ample size yet you’re not as “puffy” and uncomfortable as you may be in your last 2 to 4 weeks. Though I have shot maternity sessions up close to delivery with beautiful results, feedback from expecting moms has encouraged me to advise clients towards the earlier side where mamas-to-be are feeling their best and are more comfortable than they may be later.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
The clothes that you wear during your session will play a vital role in how you feel during the shoot and about your photographs. We really want to show off your beautiful form, so choose a few outfits that accentuate your beautiful body!
I love form fitting tops with chunky sweaters or long flowing dresses. You can choose your favorite maternity outfit but solid colors work best. As far as specific colors, it is completely up to you. Personally, I LOVE pastels and whites to create more timeless images. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable, confident and beautiful!
I have a full client closet you can choose from at no extra cost. Very early in my career I realized it makes no sense you buy a Maternity Gown you won't use more than once.
A LITTLE BIT OF ADVISE FROM YOUR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER...
I would suggest pampering yourself or let us do the pampering for you before your session.
Get your hair and nails done or take a relaxing bubble bath.
Put aside a few hours for yourself to just relax and feel fabulous.
The best photographs are created when expectant mothers are relaxed, feel confident and are able to just be themselves during the session.
Don’t forget that this should be a special and fun day for you.
If you are ready to book your own Maternity Photo Session, send me a message
January February March April May (3) June (3) (7) July (7) (4) August (4) (1) September (1) (1) October (1) (5) November (5) (1) December (1)
(16) January (16) (3) February (3) (4) March (4) (4) April (4) (6) May (6) (4) June (4) (2) July (2) (2) August (2) September October November December
(1) January (1) February (1) March (1) April (4) May (4) (1) June (1) July (2) August (2) (2) September (2) October (2) November (2) (6) December (6)
(2) January (2) (4) February (4) (4) March (4) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) June (2) July (2) (5) August (5) September (5) October (5) (3) November (3) (4) December (4)
(3) January (3) (2) February (2) (1) March (1) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) (4) June (4) (3) July (3) (2) August (2) (7) September (7) (2) October (2) (6) November (6) December
(3) January (3) (3) February (3) (5) March (5) (4) April (4) May (6) June (6) (10) July (10) (9) August (9) (3) September (3) (6) October (6) (4) November (4) (5) December (5)
(12) January (12) (3) February (3) (3) March (3) (3) April (3) (3) May (3) June July August September October November December