Hello & Welcome!
I am so happy you are here. Thank you for your visit.
Today, I want to talk to you about the CUTEST PUP I'VE EVER MET.
Seriously, hands down, Mr Finn wins every contest on being a Fashion Supermodel.
Best part of it? He's only 6 months old!
Like, seriously?! How can a puppy be this cute?
Truth is I love everything about this cute pup!
I loved talking to his mom. I loved meeting him. I loved getting my fingers so dirty with ground beef but above it all, I loved capturing all these wonderful photographs of him.
When Michelle filled out our Booking Form, the way she described Finn, I remember it just got my attention!
You know when something suddenly becomes a core memory? That's what happened. Why? I'm not sure but it did and I'm so happy it did.
Michelle and I talked a bit on the phone and we scheduled the session.
I sent her the invoice to book the time and date.
I always go with what my clients feel would be the most comfortable for their pets. We could do at home, a park/beach or at my studio in Delray Beach.
But I always leave it to you. You are their parents/owners, I know, you know best. I trust your judgement.
Mr Finn's session was set to be done at their home so that he'd feel more comfortable and I'm so glad it did!
So, I brought my entire traveling studio to their house.
As I walked in, the cutest ball of fur welcomed me. I was instantly happy!
He's way smaller than he seems in photographs and that alone, it's the most adorable quality ever!
While, I set up while Mr Finn sniffed every piece of equipment I have.
I pulled out the bubble machine and he wasn't that crazy about it...
but then... well, let's leave these images to show you, shall we?
The images came out amazing, just as I knew they would.
I scheduled the viewing session with his mom and as soon as I played the Slideshow, he started barking at the TV.
His tail was wagging so I am certain he LOVED his photos just as much. Finn was just telling us all about it!
What you do you think? I'd love to know what you think about it! Send us a message here
or If you'd like to schedule your own Pet Photo Session, contact us or book below!
January February March April May (3) June (3) (7) July (7) (4) August (4) (1) September (1) (1) October (1) (5) November (5) (1) December (1)
(16) January (16) (3) February (3) (4) March (4) (4) April (4) (6) May (6) (4) June (4) (2) July (2) (2) August (2) September October November December
(1) January (1) February (1) March (1) April (4) May (4) (1) June (1) July (2) August (2) (2) September (2) October (2) November (2) (6) December (6)
(2) January (2) (4) February (4) (4) March (4) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) June (2) July (2) (5) August (5) September (5) October (5) (3) November (3) (4) December (4)
(3) January (3) (2) February (2) (1) March (1) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) (4) June (4) (3) July (3) (2) August (2) (7) September (7) (2) October (2) (6) November (6) December
(3) January (3) (3) February (3) (5) March (5) (4) April (4) May (6) June (6) (10) July (10) (9) August (9) (3) September (3) (6) October (6) (4) November (4) (5) December (5)
(12) January (12) (3) February (3) (3) March (3) (3) April (3) (3) May (3) June July August September October November December