Hello & Welcome!
I am so grateful you've stopped by.
Today, I want to talk to you about a superstar & supermodel in the rising!
I know I don't advertise it enough but I do Senior Portraits as well. Yup, I do and they are FUN!
Nicholas is an amazing son, basketball player, brother & friend to all.
I met him during his Family Photo Session last year & I am incredibly grateful to know his awesome parents.
This year we talked about doing the Cap & Gown Photos even though his school already had a contract with a National Brand Studio.
They knew the images would be more reflective of who he is.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad about taking them with a mass producing studio if that's within your budget. Capturing a photo during this stage in their lives is better than not doing any at all.
I just believe in my Boutique approach to photography serves my clients best.
Giving my client more detailed attention gives them better photos & that's my main goal. I believe in Quality, over Quantity.
You see, one day your now Senior Kid will look back at these images while seeking a relevant time in his/her life. It's important they see themselves and not just some fake smile image of themselves. Does that make sense?
And s for Nicholas' Senior Photo Session we mixed a few things :
Official Senior Shots - Always a must
Modeling Shots - He truly has a knack for it
Basketball Action Shots - Always a must for what he loves in the now!
We can do up to 3 different locations & change around 4 times without it affecting the flow of the session.
Most importantly, we had lots of fun capturing this big change in his life.
I know how emotional it can be to all involved, specially mom/dad and so I love to always include one or two shots.
I am myself, mom to a teen and I know how precious every minute is. It is absolutely crazy how fast they grow!
If you are like me and love to support our new generations dreams, you can support his Basketball Team's fundraiser here <3
We had to shoot the entire cap & gown part of the session with a white gown because my dry cleaners didn't have the black one ready on time.
Yes, I had to change every single one from white to black. Thank you Photoshop!
January February March April May (3) June (3) (7) July (7) (4) August (4) (1) September (1) (1) October (1) (5) November (5) (1) December (1)
(16) January (16) (3) February (3) (4) March (4) (4) April (4) (6) May (6) (4) June (4) (2) July (2) (2) August (2) September October November December
(1) January (1) February (1) March (1) April (4) May (4) (1) June (1) July (2) August (2) (2) September (2) October (2) November (2) (6) December (6)
(2) January (2) (4) February (4) (4) March (4) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) June (2) July (2) (5) August (5) September (5) October (5) (3) November (3) (4) December (4)
(3) January (3) (2) February (2) (1) March (1) (1) April (1) (2) May (2) (4) June (4) (3) July (3) (2) August (2) (7) September (7) (2) October (2) (6) November (6) December
(3) January (3) (3) February (3) (5) March (5) (4) April (4) May (6) June (6) (10) July (10) (9) August (9) (3) September (3) (6) October (6) (4) November (4) (5) December (5)
(12) January (12) (3) February (3) (2) March (2) April May June July August September October November December